- We record email contact information strictly for our internal use. We do not sell or distribute personal information.
- We may send you emails and texts regarding your account activity, payments and maintenance. This communication helps guard against fraudulent use of the system.
- We may record your use of the system. We also may keep statistics about how the system is used. This information helps us plan better services and improve system performance.
- We use encrypted transmission (Secure Socket Layer - SSL) for all transactions on our billing site.
- If we require a password for use of an online bill pay application, we require a minimum length and combination of characters. Complex passwords provide you added protection. We encourage you to change your password frequently.
- We do not share cookies with any outside agency or non-contracted or non-affiliated company.
- We do not place shared cookies or customer profiling banner ads on our pages.
- When a transaction is completed, we do not maintain your credit card information on our servers. To process your payments, either one-time or recurring, we must provide your credit card number to financial-services corporations such as credit-card processors and issuers. When we submit your credit card number for authorization, we encrypt your information using SSL technology.
- We will comply with government guidelines and laws regarding protection of your privacy-- both now and in the future.